Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014: DISCOVERY

Hello and happy new year!  It’s been a while.  I’ve missed the old blogosphere.  Thought I’d pop in for a moment for a quick post to set the tone for the year.  My word for 2014: DISCOVERY.

SELF-DISCOVERY

RE-DISCOVERY

DISCOVERING NEW THINGS ABOUT MY FAMILY, MYSELF, MY SURROUNDINGS

OUR STRENGTHS, OUR WEAKNESSES

EXPLORING

GETTING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

STRETCHING MYSELF AND CHALLENGING MYSELF

That’s what 2014 is all about for me.  I tend to get into a routine and end up limiting myself.  I become complacent and forget to try new things and push myself out of my comfort zone.  This year is the year to DISCOVER.  It should be interesting, challenging and exciting.  I look forward to seeing what happens.

How about you?  Do you have a word for the year?  A mantra?  A good old new year’s resolution?  I’d love to hear about it.  Do share in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I found that trying to come up with a 'word for the year' was far too daunting a task for me. So I chose the word 'bacon'. I've already worked on it several times this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'd say this is going to be a big year of discovery for you!! Can't wait to hear all about it. I've been thinking of you and your adventures and hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great word to use as inspiration for 2014, and one that is oh so very appropriate for you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha.. I'm stealing Thrifty Crafty Girl's word too!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...