Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun Find: Wine Stacks

Last week, I was on the verge of a burnout.  So this weekend, I took a step away from the floors and just enjoyed hanging with the fam.  However, my father-in-law jumped on the fun wagon (to save my sanity) and tried his hand at “un-squeaking” our stairs and other fun stuff that goes along with it.  Bless his heart.

Saturday we took a day trip and landed at World Market.  There isn’t one around us, so this day trip was my not-so-secret way to get to World Market too.  Oh, how I wish they would reopen one by us.  Boo.  Anyhow, while we were there, I found these.

IMG_6329

What are they?  Stack Wines.  It’s four individual {BPA free} plastic cups filled with wine zipped up into one package.  How great would these be for the beach, tailgating or a picnic?!  They were too fun to pass up.  Not sure how great they taste, but worth a try.  Had to share this stack of fun with you.  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Did you come upon any fun finds too?

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the pinot grigio and the cab and both are great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...