Thursday, April 25, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Coming Up Quick

Just a heads up that Teacher Appreciation Week is the week of May 6th.  At our school, we are encouraged to give thoughtful gifts during this week, rather than something of monetary value.  This year, I’m doing the bucket and subway art again.  For details on what we filled our bucket with and how I framed the subway art for free, check out this post.

IMG_2778

IMG_2733

IMG_2784

If you’re looking for more ideas, I’ve got a great round up on my Pinterest boards.  Click on the links below.

Teacher Gift Ideas

Room Mom Stuff

Gift Ideas

Feel free to leave a link to your teacher appreciation gift ideas in the comments.

Have a great day!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...