Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weather Stripping, Organizing, Super Bowl & Valentines

I have to be honest with ya.  I’ve lost that bloggin feeling…whoa, that bloggin feelin. (sang to the tune of “lost that lovin feelin”, you know the song right?  - best known from the scene out of Top Gun.)  I think last week sucked the energy, creativity, my zip, zest and zippity-do-dah right out of me.  Until I get my zippity-do-dah back, here are a couple posts from the past that might come in handy this time of year.

Tips I learned from weather stripping my doors last year

Super Bowl Recipes

Organizing Tips

Valentine Inspiration from the Blogosphere

Heart Art

Not Quite Homemade Valentine Treats

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweets for your Sweetie

My Kids’ Valentines from Last Year

Hope these past posts are helpful.  Wish me luck getting my zip back.  And thanks to everyone for their sweet comments and birthday wishes over the last week!  I truly appreciate you stopping by!

- Kim

2 comments:

  1. Eh, I go through that too... Hang in there, that blogging feeling will return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Hope you are feeling better about things by now. Your blog is great, so I sure hope you get the "blogging feeling" back soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...