Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Babysitter Gift & The Gift of Joy

For our babysitters, I made a simple gift bag filled with an itunes gift card, nail polish, EOS lip balm (mine & my daughter’s new favorite) and some holiday candy.  Tied the bag off with a snowflake ornament just like I did with the stained glass hard candy.  It seems to be my trademark this year.  Easy peasy.

IMG_4963

And today I was given the gift of joy by being able to give to a local family in need.  A few friends and I put together a “Basket of Cheer'”.  We all did something different.  Mine was some gift cards to Red Robin and the local grocery store along with a cookie making kit and hot chocolate kit.  I was in a bit of a slump today and it was the best cure for it.

IMG_4970

It looks a bit jumbly, but it was definitely a jumble of of joy!

Happy Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...