Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28: Containerize to Organize

I fell off track for a minute, but it’s time to get back to organizing.  This time, kicking it old school.

Preschool, that is.  Remember when you were a kid and categorized like items together?  Good ole Sesame Street style – “one of these things is not like the other.”  That old game of sorting really works for organizing.  It’s become my “go to” technique.  But the real key is putting the categories into containers. 

I’m sure you’ve heard it before and seen it before.  I have too, but now I’m finally doing it.

In the refrigerator…

IMG_4353

 

In the pantry…

IMG_4350

IMG_4351 IMG_4352

 

In the cupboard….

IMG_4349

 

On the bookshelf…

IMG_4354

Containerization to Organization,

it’s a beautiful thing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To see the rest of the series, click here.

clip_image001

Want to follow along?

Check the sidebar for your favorite way to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent timing of this post for me... organizing is my afternoon plan for today! Thanks for the "contained" inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...