Sunday, October 21, 2012

DAY 21: Halloween Treat Bags

Hello there.  Hope you’re having a great weekend!  Check out these super cute Halloween treat bags my sister did with her son.  She literally sent the paper bags right through her printer.  How cool is that?!  Check out her step by step method here.

Be back tomorrow with a candy corn cupcake.

Have a good one!

- Kim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clip_image001

2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to send bags through the printer! Would be fun to do just for regular lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! So cute! That's a fantastic idea and I love all the different pictures she did.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...