Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18: Quick Quote

Saw this quote at Home Goods the other day.  Made me stop and think.

Well, actually, it made me stop and text myself the quote so I would remember it.

Anywaaays, it’s a good one…

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Never get so busy making a living you forget to make a life.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maybe it’s something different for you.  Fill in the blank.

Never get so busy                                                 you forget to make a life.

I know what my substitute words are.

Have a great day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clip_image001

Check out the rest of this series here.

Hope you’ll follow along.

Find your favorite way to follow on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great quote and something we all need to stop and remember. And Homegoods is amazing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...