Monday, September 24, 2012

Shopping Therapy: Shabby Apple

Hi guys!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I have to tell you that I got choked up several times this weekend by all your support from my last post.  Thank you for your warm embrace.

That post was a bit heavy, so let’s lighten it up with some shopping therapy today.  I’m super excited to share a 10% discount with you for the Shabby Apple.  If you’ve never heard of them before, they provide a line of very unique women (and some kids) clothing.  To me it has a retro, vintage vibe.  Some items are very classic and some more unique, and that’s what I like about them.  You won’t find stuff like this in your general mainstream.  They also offer artisan style jewelry which is one of my soft spots, along with unique art and accessories for the home.

I’ll share a few of the things that have caught my eye, just to give you a better idea of what they have.

I’m lovin’ their cocktail dresses because they are both unique and affordable.  I have a standing “fancy” date with the hubs for the auto show fundraising event every year, so I’m keeping my eye on these.  This is my current fave.  I love the classic lines and the playfulness of feathers at the bottom.

black sheeth w feathers

Here are a couple casual looks I love…

crosswalk skirtdorm room blouse

 

And of course, the jewelry…

gold bangle setluce del sole ring

So check it out and see what catches your eye.  Fun stuff!!

Just click below to head on over and use the code High for the 10% discount.  I will have their ad on my sidebar for easy, future access.  Happy shopping!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

1 comment:

  1. I love the black with feathers classic with sass,I bet would look great on you. Hope today was a good day for yur Dad, Sound like sun downers has hit heavy for him, yes lots of sleeping for some with the long goodbye...if he is still talking you are blessed...for me I have not heard Mom, in years...but she sings along

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...