Friday, August 3, 2012

Pack Shower Hooks for Your Next Vacation

Does it bug you when you go out of town and there’s just nowhere to hang your stuff?  Drives me nuts.  My sister found the perfect solution while at her friend’s cottage.  Hanging off the shower curtain bar were extra shower curtain hooks to dry bathing suits and towels.  Genius, right!

swimsuit hang up

So simple.  Since you never know what storage will be like when you travel, make sure to pack some extra shower curtain hooks with you next time.  They’re small and lightweight.  Great for travel.  You could even tuck some extra hooks away in your bathroom drawers at home for that moment when you just need an extra hook.   

swimsuit hang up

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

You can never have enough hooks!

 

Thanks to my sister Jackie from Prep Like a Chef for this great idea!

9 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea! definitely putting it in my notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tip! Thanks!!

    Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever, and I actually have some old shower hooks. Now I just need to toss a few in my suitcase before I forget.

    Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Especially for all the summer trips to the beach and/or lake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an excellent idea! You should submit it to Budget Travel Magazine for their 'readers' tips' section!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so clever! I saw your feature at Create.Craft.Love and am happily following you via GFC and looking forward to whatever is next!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...