Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kids' Valentines

So we finally finished our Valentines in our typical last minute fashion.  They weren't hard to do, just better to do them in more than one night.  I told myself we needed to do them over the weekend, but sure enough we waited.



So my little man chose the Love Bugs Valentine we found over at dandee, free printables and all!  We saved all the butterflies and cute bugs for the girls and did the more gruesome ones for the boys.  Not sure that they will get handed out that way in the end,
so I apologize to any girl who gets a scorpion or spider.



I mentioned my daughter wanted to do friendship bracelet valentines from my last  Valentine post, then she saw the photo Valentines and wanted those too.

So we combined them.
We had a good assembly line going.
She made the bracelets, I put them on the card.
Probably took us about two hours.




Once my oldest saw the Cupid's arrow through the head Valentine
from Landee See Landee Do, he was sold immediately.
Since it's his last year doing Valentines, I was more than happy to make these for him.
Cannot believe he's going to middle school next year...YIKES.




Thanks to all the creative geniuses out there who were nice enough
to share their adorable and clever ideas!
Now I look like I'm a creative genius too.

 
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. These are truly some of the sweetest V-day cards I have seen! Seriously clever! :o) I am so glad you shared them on your blog! I am your newest follower :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...